A beautiful A4 letterhead mockup psd with texture applied on the background as well as on the letterhead itself. You will love the photorealistic effect after applying the either the flyer or letterhead design on the smart layer.
How to Use Mockups
- 1. Open the Photoshop document that you downloaded.
- 2. Find the layer group or layers that initialize it
the design must be dropped or dragged on the layer.
- 3. layer drop or drag design is a layer that is
smart object and there are thumbnails.
- 4. after you click on the smart object layer, it will
open a new document to the right of the first document.
- 5. Drag or drop your design on the second document.
- 6. after the design is complete, then click ctrl + s to save
changes and click ctrl+w to close the document. and you
will return to the previous document.
- 7. after returning to the previous document, then you can
see that your design is mounted on the mockup.
- 8. After that, save the jpg or psd file that you have.